Saturday, January 20, 2007

Love from the Heart of the Father

God told me this and He is saying the same thing to you:
“I am your Father. I love you. I love to watch you sleep peacefully. I rejoice with you. I cry with you and am there to comfort you. When you’re tired, I am your peace and place of rest. I am always with you. You never need to feel alone or like an outcast. Even if everyone else abandons you, I will never abandon you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. I cannot lie. I love you. You are My Bride. I am preparing a place for you. A special place just for you and I know you’ll love it. I know because I created you. I know your likes and dislikes and your favorites.”

This part God told me about you:
“Tell them I love them. Tell them what I did for them. I provided everything they need for life and godliness. I did all the work, they just have to receive it. I’m so excited to show them My love and provision. It grieves My heart that they’ve been bound and live in poverty- without all the things I’ve provided. Tell them I have a place of peace for them. Yes, the world around them may be in turmoil, but there’s peace for them. I have it right here, waiting for them. It’s all prepared. The table is prepared; call them to My Supper. There so much more room at My table. Call them to the marriage supper of the Lamb. I love kids; call them too! Call them all. I don’t mind the noise or the mess- I love them!!!!! … It’s almost time for My Supper! I’m so ready to have all My people here with Me- where they aren’t under sin any longer. Soon, very soon. But there’s still more room- much more room. I want the dinning hall to be full. I love people! This is what I gave My life for- so I could have everyone with Me. It grieves My heart when people go where I never wanted them to go- forever apart from Me. But I am holy and I cannot be in the presence of sin.”

If you have a relationship with the Lamb, Jesus Christ, then God really is your Father. If you don’t yet have that relationship, check out the post titled “The Bride” to learn more. If you have any questions after that, let me know.

No comments: