Sunday, April 1, 2007

Field Training...

This past week I was on a trip that could be called field training. For me this training was allowing God to flow through me to minister to other people. My specific situation often put me in a place of not really knowing what was going on as far as what was previously planned. So beyond the normal flexibility of plans, I had to go with the flow and be ready to do anything. However, before I got to the outreach location God told me I could do anything I was asked to do- relying on Him. So, I found myself many times right in front of a ministry opportunity silently telling God, “I’m relying on You.” My goal was to fix my eyes on Him and just let Him flow through me. And I found a new boldness inside me- a lack of timidity. I know it was from the Spirit of God in me.

So, let me just say- God is More-Than-Enough for anything you need in your life right now. Rely on Him. Fix your eyes on Him. He is strong enough and BIG enough to hold you- He won’t let you fall. Rest in Him, even as you go about activities. Rest your heart in Him. He is More Than Enough!

2 comments:

Samantha F. said...

Zowie! Just blasting away at us, aren't you?! What a great post!

Amen, amen, amen, AMEN! El Shaddai, rule and reign!

Anonymous said...

Wow thanx for postin that becca!! that was awesome!!