Monday, July 23, 2007

From God's heart...

I felt like God told me this for you this morning:

Oh, My children! I long for you to come close to Me and become one with My heart. There is so much more for you. I have so much in store! There are things beyond your most wonderful imaginings. I desire great things for you. I desire for you to know Me as I know you- intimately. I know every little detail of you. Won't you come and spend time with Me? Come and get to know Me! I long for you, My children. Come apart. Come to Me! I love you. I long to reveal Myself to you. Oh, how I ache for you! Can you feel My love for you? My great unending, unsearchable love for you? Even if you cannot feel it and don't know it, come close. Closer than you've yet dared. I have so much for you! Come into the secret place. Come get alone with Me. My heart is toward you. I love you! Come and spend time with Me. Come and receive of Me. I give only good gifts. Come, My children, come. I am waiting for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME POST!!!! :)