Monday, February 18, 2008

A First Mission Trip...


It's been a while since I posted, so here's a bit of what has been happening...

I've been taking care of the boys, aka my students and their older brother, for a bit over a week now. Thankfully, one of my best friends, Samantha, is here helping me! I am soooooo glad she's here!!!! (I can't emphasize that enough.) So, I'm going to take a moment to talk about her. =)

This is her first mission trip, and I'm excited it's with me! She has been helping me by taking care of cleaning, cooking, laundry, and also playing with the boys when I need a break. (It's a lot I know.) Beyond that she is helping me by just being here. Having a friend here helps so much- because laughter is good like medicine. =)

I am so thankful that she's here!!! (I did mention that, right?) She has been encouraging me and help me get some things back on track. God is speaking through her into my life- reminding me of things I've known and helping me see things that I couldn't see. Again, I'm so thankful for her coming and helping me! =)

[Sam, you're such a blessing to me!!!! Thank you!] =D


No comments: