Friday, February 8, 2008

A Quick Packing Job...

It is so interesting to me how quickly I can pack when I have less stuff!
So, since I'm staying up with the boys while the Dvoraks are in Africa, I had to pack for a month. When I came for a month in August I had a packing list WAY ahead of time and took at least a day to pack.
So, yesterday I decided I should pack. So, in the morning I put a few things out. Then that afternoon I pulled some more things out on the bed. Last night I put everything into a suitcase and grabbed everything else- except what I should throw in this morning. It probably, in all, took about 2 hrs! I like that so much better than spending a ton of time on it. =)
Today, I brought it all upstairs. It seems funny to have to pack for a month when I just moved up the hill- but it's true.
I'm heading into a month of filling in as mom, I guess you could say, for 3 children- really 2 children and 1 teen. I know that God will help me- so I know it will be good. =)
And life is just easier with less stuff- quite a lesson to learn coming from the western culture.
Well, that's all for now...
Hidden in Christ

No comments: