Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Meeting for the Girls...

Today was the first meeting of the international children's club for the girls. I think it went very well! 

There were 4 girls in the meeting. They were so excited. =) They got to dress up and they got to go in my room- which all the children love to be allowed to do. So, I decided to use the kind of living room for the girls to meet in. A special treat. =)

I didn't have a translator for this one. Interesting choice I my part really because some of the boys are bilingual and I had a translator, yet none of the girls know English and I didn't have one. However, I have the Holy Spirit and I have been learning a lot of Spanish since I was here in August apparently. I was able to carry on- though I wasn't sure I got everything across as I planned at some points. I think it went very well. I'm excited about what God is doing! =D

1 comment:

Sarah Barlow said...

YEAH! So glad that things are going wonderfully for you!
Wow...what we take for granted here in America! You are anointed for this so God most definitely makes up for anything that you would ever lack! Amazing! Miss you!