Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Night Before...

I’m in bed getting ready to sleep for the night at 7:40pm- wow!

Well, tomorrow everything begins. Tomorrow is the teacher’s planning meeting- the only day to prepare for the school year, including an opening ceremony. So, we’ll be busy. Did I mention it’ll be in Spanish? Well, yes, from my understanding, the night before, it will be in Spanish...and I will be submersed in the language. Though my hope is that someone will help me when I get stuck. If there is no one else, I know that the Holy Spirit is my Helper. And He is more than enough.

This day, and yesterday, were pretty much filled with preparations for the meeting tomorrow. I have taught before, but not in this way. I haven’t had to present my goals for the year, my year plan, and the first week’s lesson plans, before the first day. So, I’ve been trying to prepare for something I’m not really clear what it will be like. But I know God will not leave me no matter what happens tomorrow.

So, we’ll see what tomorrow holds. But for now, I need some sleep- it will be an early morning and a full day. Catch you later!

No comments: